List:       mandrake-cooker-i18n
Subject:    Re: [i18n] libDrakx item doubt
From:       Pablo Saratxaga <pablo () mandriva ! com>
Date:       2006-08-31 9:28:25

Kaixo!

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 03:23:40PM +0200, Thierry Vignaud wrote:

> > > In libDrakx there is an item that says this:
> > > "Enable BIOS hotkey output switching"

> - "Rely on BIOS for hotkeys switching"
> - "Trust BIOS for ...

I think it is not the "enable" nor "hotkey" part, but the "output switching"
that is hard to understand...
it is the text output when the computer is booting (the BIOS messages
like which tell that there is such many memory, that there are such and
such pci cards at such and such IRQ, etc.) ?

Then maybe:

"Enable hotkeys switching of BIOS text messages"

If that is actually the meaning of "output switching" of course.

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Catalan or Esperanto]
[min povas skribi en valona, esperanta, angla aux latinidaj lingvoj]