List:       mandrake-cooker-i18n
Subject:    [i18n] CVS commit permission denied
From:       Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan <sharuzzaman () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2006-05-05 1:13:48

Hello,

I am committing my translation to the CVS, but CVS returns the response
as below.

----------
Checking in DrakX.po/ms.po;
/cooker/gi/perl-install/share/po/ms.po,v  <--  ms.po
cvs [commit aborted]: could not open lock file
`/cooker/gi/perl-install/share/po/,ms.po,': Permission denied

Can somebody please take a look why this is happening?

I can successfully checkout using my CVS account.

Thank you.
--
Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan