List:       mandrake-cooker-i18n
Subject:    Re: [i18n] whats wrong Pablo?
From:       e6732201 () est ! fib ! upc ! es
Date:       2004-10-18 21:03:18

I have a strange situation, i can use my VIP given MDKclub account to access
http://TSDgeos:xxxx@www.mandrakeclub.com/downloads2/comm/10.1/hdlist.cz
but i can't log on mandrakeclub webpage. Maybe it's a problem on mandrakeclub
page?

If it is not an error, i would like to renew also my VIP account in exchange for
my translation work.

Albert