List:       mandrake-cooker-i18n
Subject:    Re: [i18n] m17n: new libraries for i18n
From:       Yukiko Bando <ybando () k6 ! dion ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2004-05-28 13:22:34

Hi

On Friday 28 May 2004 19:27, Thierry Vignaud wrote:
> i moved m17n from cooker's contrib into cooker main this morning
> since uim requires it now [our policy is that everything a package
> from main requires should be in main].

> once mirrors got synced, you'll see it in main.

I got it from main with uim packages.  Thank you. :)

Uim-0.3.8-2mdk works beautifully in gtk applications but uim-xim seems
very unstable on my box.  After turning on/off Japanese input couple
of times, it stops working and I have to log in again.  I also tried
restarting uim-xim manually, then X freezed leaving the following
message in console.

-----------
$ uim-xim
UIM-XIM Bridge. Now only supports Japanese
XMODIFIERS=@im=uim-tcode (ja) registered

And if I use graphical login, it doesn't work at all.

On Friday 28 May 2004 18:21, UTUMI Hirosi wrote:
> Do you know http://home.skycon.net/~junfan/cookermirrors.php ?
> It shows cooker mirrors' status.

Yes.  It's in my bookmarks.  Thanks. :)

Yukiko