List:       mandrake-cooker-i18n
Subject:    Re: [i18n] Re: Qt-immodule: Qt got his own module for i18n input
From:       Yukiko Bando <ybando () k6 ! dion ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2004-05-24 15:52:47

Hi Hirosi,

On Saturday 22 May 2004 00:51, UTUMI Hirosi wrote:
> qtconfig works fine, and I can write Japanese words on OOo.
> (I'm using OOo_developer_build. You can get it at
> ftp://ftp.kddlabs.co.jp/office/openoffice/developer/ details:
> http://download.openoffice.org/680/index.html)

I reinstalled all your rpms and have got uim-0.3.8(-5) + qt-immodule working
again in kwrite, opera, konqueror and all apps in Kontact!  I rebooted my
machine couple of times but so far haven't seen any of the problems I
experienced last time.  I have no idea what has made this difference.  I had
lots of KDE packages updated yesterday and maybe they did the trick...?

Uim + XIM still doesn't seem to work, though.  I tried booting into runlevel 3
and started X but nothing changed.  I can see uim-xim and uim-helper-server
running in KDE system monitor but can't start Japanese input with
Shift+space.

I haven't installed OOo developer build, probably won't, as it seems too much
for me...  and I don't use it very often.  I'm happy with uim-0.3.8 and
qt-immodule.

Thanks again for your work.  I'll keep an eye on sourceforge.net.  :)

Yukiko

P.S.  The font problem in qtconf is gone with the updates.