List:       mandrake-cooker-i18n
Subject:    Re: [i18n] Mdk10 localization
From:       Andrea Celli <andrea.celli () libero ! it>
Date:       2004-04-02 20:05:56

Alle 16:55, venerd́ 2 aprile 2004, Thierry Vignaud scrisse:
> the schedule was published on the twiki.
> i agree that we should have answered this earlier though.

May be I need new glasses, but i find only a generic announce:

Mandrakelinux 10.0 Community has been released, Mandrakelinux 10.0 Official is
scheduled for April, 2004

First April or April 30?
Where/what is the dead line for committing translations ?

If i know i have some days to complete my work, i work hard and
complete it in this week end.
If i don't know, i have a lot of good ideas for my week end :-)

bye, Andrea