List:       mandrake-cooker-i18n
Subject:    RES: [i18n] winmodems
From:       "mrijkaard" <mrijkaard () uol ! com ! br>
Date:       2004-02-25 0:01:32

Hello!

In if treating of winmodems, the best is to know which is the chipSet of the
modem, because with this infinity of models of modems it is complicated to
find the correct drive, with the chipSet of the modem it is only to put in
the search of the google for instance: PCT0789. -C Linux (example) oh
everything i easier.

Best Regards,

Márcio
Brazilian Boy