List:       mandrake-cooker-i18n
Subject:    [i18n] New team for turkmen language
From:       Ghorban Mohamad Tavakkoli <gmtavakkoli () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-02-24 10:15:10

Hi,

I want to start translating the mandrake into
turkmen language [with latin alphabet].
there are about 7 milion speakers for this language.
  * 6 milion of them use latin alphabet. most of this
    speakers live in turkmenistan. [tk_TM]
  * about 1 milions turkmens in iran use arabic
    alphabet [tk_IR].
so i want to translate Mandrake to tk_TM.

please help me how i can start this project.

sincerely
==
Gurban
gmtavakkoli@yahoo.com