List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] rpmdrake problems
From:       Frederik Himpe <fhimpe () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2001-09-04 17:33:49

Hi,

with rpmdrake-1.3-85mdk I have this problems:
- I got this source defined:
ftp://ftp.surfnet.nl/pub/os/Linux/distr/Mandrake/Mandrake-devel/cooker/i586/Mandrake/RPMS
When I try to install some packages via the "updates only" flat list, it
says on the console: Couldn't resolve proxy. I had a proxyserver
configured for HTTP (not for FTP), but the problem also happens also
when I uncheck the HTTP-proxy.
- When the installation of the packages failed, the packages I selected
for installation, are still selected. But the "selected" list on the
right hand upper part in rpmdrake is empty. Beneath the list, it says
correctly "1 packages, 664113 bytes".

Frederik Himpe