List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Powertweak in contribs is a relic... (and Many more!)
From:       Sergio Korlowsky <xe2xpk () nld ! bravo ! net>
Date:       2001-08-31 22:25:29

On Friday 31 August 2001 10:00 am, you wrote:
> The Powertweak's rpm located in contribs is back from September 2000,
> some 0.1. This week the 0.99.2 was just seen on freshmeat. I have no big
> needs for it, but some colleagues, with weirder hardware, have found
> some interesting and useful options on it.
>
> Ektanoor

And not only Powertweek...  but may, many more,
I was installing mrtg Multi Router Traffic Grapher
and it was complaining of dependancy of gd-1.3x-devel
in cooker gd-utils is up to -1.8.4-3mdk.i586.rpm.

just inmagine how old it is!  ;-)

But now maybe is not the right time to bring them up to date
inminent release of Mandrake-8.1 is far more important.
--
SedeComp Comunicaciones Internet Solutions
MandrakeSoft's VAR and System Integrator

Current Linux kernel 2.4.8-12mdkenterprise uptime: 1 day 3 hours 39 minutes.