List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] Impossible to install
From:       "Jean-Claude Tual" <lestual () noos ! fr>
Date:       2001-08-31 19:45:46

Hi all,
I rsync this morning and try a fresh install.
I install from my hard disk : i586 is on  HD13 vfat partition.
During install, just after reformating the Linux partition, I got a error
box "device or ressource busy"
Impossible to continue the install.

With ctrl alt F3, I see an error : after trying to mount the hd13 partition
from where I boot.
The error is usr/bin/perl-install/fs.pm line 569 "device or resource busy".

Could someone help. My Linux partition is reformated, I have no system
running.

Thanks,

Jean-Claude