List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    RE: [Cooker] mandrake_doc-en HTML files
From:       Don Head <DHead () wavetech ! com>
Date:       2001-08-31 19:07:27

> > why all HTML documents has crazy formatting like this:
> >
> > ------------
> >
> > <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
> > <HTML
> > ><HEAD
> > ><TITLE
> > >Change your boot-up configuration</TITLE
> > ><META
>
> This looks like HTML generated from SGML or XML.
>
> Anyway, who wants to read HTML directly from Source ??

I do it all the time.  My friends also look at me like
I'm crazy and say things about how strange I am behind
my back.

Isn't there an HTML-tidy program that could be run on
these to clean them up a little?  That really is kind of
annoying, even though it may work fine.

Don Head
SAIR LCA, CIW-P, i-Net+, Network+, A+

Systems Administrator      [ donhead@linux-certified.org ]
Web Designer                            [ 1 314 650-4056 ]
[ AIM - Don Wave ] [ ICQ - 18804935 ] [ Yahoo - Don_Wave ]