List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] Mkcd2 working
From:       Spencer <sdander () oberon ! ark ! com>
Date:       2001-08-31 18:57:31

Cooker version 20010831

Warly; you're awesome. I ran the latest mkcds while in cooker (still
doesn't work in ML8). I got 4 out of a possible 6 iso's (complains the
last two are too big). Several errors about dependencies and mkisofs
errors between iso builds. I'll have to go over the logs and pinpoint
errors. Do you want to debug this thing before or after 8.1?

---
Spence