List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] Re: [CHRPM] wizards_lib-2.0.7-1mdk
From:       Fabrice FACORAT <f.faber () netcourrier ! com>
Date:       2001-08-31 18:12:49

Le Vendredi 31 Août 2001 20:01, vous avez écrit :
> --=-=-=
> Name        : wizards_lib                  Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 2.0.7                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Fri Aug 31 18:50:16
> --=-=-=
>
> * Fri Aug 31 2001 Philippe Libat <philippe@mandrakesoft.com> 2.0.7-1mdk
>
> - fix postfix script, fix dhcp wizard, firewall port to Bastille

What about DHCP/dynamic IP support for people who have a dynamic IP adress
assigment (cable, DSL).
A network configuration thanks to the interface name (or have the possibility
to do it ) may be a good point to solve this problem.
Lose my cable internet connection when I try to set up a firewall, or a time
server with the wizard is ... very annoying. And I don't think that pepole
who use them may be able to set up their connection in the right way.

a way to have the dynamic IP :
ifconfig eth0 | grep inet | cut -f2 -d: |awk '{print $1}'
--
Copyleft Faber's prod. 2001
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/linux_wizard/index.html