List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Re: [CHRPM] mandrake_desk-8.1-1mdk
From:       Guillaume Rousse <rousse () ccr ! jussieu ! fr>
Date:       2001-07-31 13:18:14

Ainsi parlait Guillaume Rousse :
> Ainsi parlait Frederic Lepied :
> [..]
>
> > * Tue Jul 31 2001 Frederic Lepied <flepied@mandrakesoft.com> 8.1-1mdk
> >
> > - reworked Makefile and spec
> > - resync with cvs
> > - generate the kdm sessions with the right path to Xsession.
>
> I'm not sure this is this package's fault, but:
> - kde menu is empty, and also taskbar icons. They all point to an
> inexisting /usr/share/applnk-mdk directory
> - font antialiasing is not enabled ($QFT_something is not set)
> So, for the moment, it's a bit difficult to work with kde :-)
Downgrading to older version didn't change anything. Something (maybe a bad
postinstall script in recent package) emptied /usr/share/applnk-mdk, and i
had to manually run update-menus to fix this.
Curious side effet : installing mandrake-mime override kde icons (in taskbar)
for default blank page.

> And .bash_profile is still not sourced...
This issue is still pending.
--
Guillaume Rousse <rousse@ccr.jussieu.fr>
GPG key http://bohm.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html