List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] UI - as designed decisions
From:       guran <guran () nr1 ! nu>
Date:       2001-06-30 2:44:54

On Saturday 30 June 2001 02:38, you wrote:
> frank wrote
> >
> > drag the XKill icon down onto the panel, and make a copy of it
> > there...that way you don't have to shuffle dead netscape windows to get
> > to it...
>
> Another way is Ctrl+Alt+Esc.  Does the same thing ;)

Thanks, I have no problem to kill a process, i was just thinking on how a
newbie might only know of that icon. If he has a small screen he might want
to use Netscape in 'nearly full screen mode' and then his way to a solution
is hidden.

I was just trying to make a remark on a way to create more space on a small
screen.

regards
guran