List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    RE: [Cooker] CUPS and smbspool link
From:       Don Head <DHead () wavetech ! com>
Date:       2001-06-29 19:28:25

> > samba-client contains this link
>
> Thanks, guess I'm a bit to quick with the 'rm -rf' in
> response to the message
> could not remove directory because it's not empty.

S'alright, you're forgiven. =)

When I get messages like that, I either ignore them, as a
little extra junk on my system never really hurts, or I
do a little investigation.  "rpm -qf" is my friend. =)

Don Head
SAIR LCA, CIW-P, Network+, A+

Systems Administrator      [ donhead@linux-certified.org ]
Web Designer                            [ 1 314 650-4056 ]
[ AIM - Don Wave ] [ ICQ - 18804935 ] [ Yahoo - Don_Wave ]