List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] X.org 7.0 on cooker
From:       Raphaël_Gertz <rapsys () free ! fr>
Date:       2006-05-19 5:05:20

> Le Jeudi 18 Mai 2006 22:45, Gustavo Pichorim Boiko a écrit :
> > 6) Keyboard layouts do not work, setxkbmap was not installed. After
> > installing it, I am getting a segfault:
> >
> > setxkbmap -model logidak -layout ch -variant basic
> > Couldn't interpret _XKB_RULES_NAMES property
> > Use defaults: rules - 'xorg' model - 'pc101' layout - 'us'
> > Segmentation fault
>
> Oh well, could you please open a ticket for that?
You should missing :
xkbcomp
libx11-common
x11-data-xkbdata

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier "Keyboard1"
	Driver "keyboard"
	#your config here
	Option "XkbModel" "pc105"
	Option "XkbLayout" "fr"
	Option "XkbOptions" "compose:rwin"
	#this one should be used
	Option "XkbRules" "xorg"
EndSection

> > Otherwise, everything seems to be running so far, even Nvidia's
> > proprietary OpenGL drivers seem to work.
>
> Great! I haven't tested the binary drivers, so it is good to know they are
> working!
I already test that, it works, but I have been obliged to deal with some ln -s
to put the nvidia_drv.{so,o}