List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Re: [CHRPM] kdebindings-3.5.2-2mdk
From:       Helio Chissini de Castro <helio () mandriva ! com>
Date:       2006-05-03 14:47:25

Em Quarta 03 Maio 2006 11:38, Michael Scherer escreveu:

Please please, enough flame threads..
I'm back, will fix last month issues ( there's some kind patches of one
contributor ) and put some love on bindings, ok.. ?

Just to inform that i really would make Mono bindings enabled, but on
kdebindings in specific we don't had any code did for some time, and isn't
working well.
I will search if we have something new to make it in a good shape, but if we
don't have mono bindings for our kdebindings, was *just* because they are not
in good shape or ready for production, ok ?

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
Research and development