List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Re: #mandriva wrong purposes and incorrect lead
From:       Zé <mmodem00 () netvisao ! pt>
Date:       2006-04-21 19:02:47

And just that users know it wasnt allowed to talk in any circunstance about
MDE stuff in #mandriva so when how can hawkwind say that we refused to help
users, and now the ban excuse is that we didnt want to support our stuff,
sure thats why exists a irc channel called #MDE for support, thats why that
exists a stick topic in club forum to help users and that already exists for
a quite long time, thats why already also existed also a MDE topic to help
users in www.mandrivausers.org

Im really stay sick when i start reading things from hawkwind, i cant stand
people like this, its to revoltant, sorry for this but i have my stomach
going in circles.

--
Zé
Linux user #378762