List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] Re: [Contrib-Rpm] nvu-de-1.0-1mdk
From:       Andreas Radke <a.radke () arcor ! de>
Date:       2005-06-30 17:43:03

Michael Berger schrieb:

>[Contrib-RPM]
>
>-=-=-=-
>Name        : nvu-de                       Relocations: (not relocatable)
>Version     : 1.0                               Vendor: Mandriva
>Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Thu Jun 30 14:01:30 2005
>Install Date: (not installed)               Build Host: n1.mandriva.com
>Group       : Development/Other             Source RPM: (none)
>Size        : 205926                           License: GPL
>Signature   : (none)
>Packager    : Lenny Cartier <lenny@mandriva.com>
>URL         : http://mozdev.oregonstate.edu/nvude/
>Summary     : German interface for Nvu
>Description :
>German langpack for Nvu 1.0
>

>-=-=-=-
>Michael Berger <webmaster@hmb-linux.de> 1.0-1mdk
>
>- fix spec- errors
>- New langrelease for NVU 1.0
>
>-=-=-=-
>No rpmlint error, happy (wo)man :-)
>
>-=-=-=-
>http://cvs.mandrakesoft.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/contrib-SPECS/nvu-de/
>
>No diff from old package

It will not translate anything here on both rebuilded nvu-1.0 and
nvu-de-1.0 for Mandriva 2005LE. On Cooker your package will not
translate anything too on my cooker test sytem.

I have this problem since 1.0PR1 release. Before the same spec has
worked fine.

Andreas Radke
who builds for mandrivauser.de