List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] DVD burning bug
From:       Adam Williamson <awilliamson () mandriva ! com>
Date:       2005-05-31 20:45:10

Seems to be a strange DVD burning bug on current Cooker - no matter what
app I use to burn, it will only burn exactly 2GB to the disc. For e.g.,
I select 25 files for burning, total of 4.2GB. The burning app reports a
successful completion, but only the last 11 of the files, totalling
almost exactly 2GB, are actually burned to the DVD. Verified on two
machines with a variety of different burns. Anyone else seeing this?
Seems like some command is incorrectly size limited to 2GB...
--=20
adamw