List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] planeshift doesn't work
From:       davide <davide.duina () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-31 19:24:36

I can get planeshift to work. I get this error message running psclient (or
psserver os pssetup..)

WARNING: could not load plugin 'crystalspace.kernel.vfs'
Couldn't load VFS plugin "crystalspace.kernel.vfs"!
ERROR: csInitializer::SetupConfigManager failed!
Is your CRYSTAL environment variable set?

How to set CRYSTAL variable? I tried to put "export CRYSTAL=/etc/crystalspace"
or "export CRYSTAL=/usr/lib/crystalspace" into .bashrc, without success.

rpm:

planeshift-0.3.007-1mdk
crystalspace-0.99-0.cvs20050308.2mdk

TYA.