List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] about kernel 2.4
From:       Vincent Panel <cooker.vincent.panel () chello ! be>
Date:       2005-05-31 17:45:48

I have downloaded kernel 2.4 because it was supposed to fix one of my problems
with my cdrom burner. But I noticed two small things with it :
1) The package is signed by an expired key
2) There's no kernel-source-2.4

I also noticed it is a rc, as I'm using cooker, I don't see any objection, but
will this rc ship with the next release ?

As there are still problems with 2.6, I propose not to drop support now, but
is there a plan to do so ?