List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] perl-Term-Screen
From:       Guillaume Rousse <Guillaume.Rousse () inria ! fr>
Date:       2005-05-31 8:29:58

Lev Givon wrote:
> I packaged and uploaded v. 1.03 of the Perl Module Term::Screen. It is
> a dependency of another package I am in the process of packaging for
> Cooker.
I had a look, but I finally remade the package from scratch before
uploading it. My spec file will be available from
http://cvs.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/contrib-SPECS/perl-Term-Screen
as soon as the upload will be complete.

Next time, please do read
http://qa.mandrakesoft.com/twiki/bin/view/Main/PerlPolicy before
submitting, and stop using cpan2rpm, which produce ugly generic spec
files instead of mdk compliant ones.

--
By making something absolutely clear, someone will become confused
		-- Murphy's In Laws n°9