List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] kded taking 100% cpu again
From:       Gustavo Pichorim Boiko <boiko () conectiva ! com ! br>
Date:       2005-03-24 13:47:53

Em Qua 23 Mar 2005 02:33, Greg Meyer escreveu:
> After updating tonight, kded is taking 100% of my cpu at login again, only
> this time it is not intermittent, but every time I login.  Anybody else?

There was an error in a kdebase patch (the one that adds network:/ protocol to
the mountwatcher).
The error made the mountwatcher kded module to stay in an infinite loop.

I sent a fix for this problem to Laurent, but talking to him today he said he
prefered to disable the patch for this release.

Anyway, the problem was already fixed.

Cheers

Gustavo Pichorim Boiko
--