List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] need a kopeterc
From:       Roland Wolters <wolters.liste () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-03-15 14:23:36

Once upon a time Gustavo Pichorim Boiko wrote:
> Em Monday 14 March 2005 22:15, Roland Wolters escreveu:
> > I am still have problems with kopete which crashes on every kde-shutdown.
> > I tried to reinstall kopete (--force), installed the new kde 3.4 - but
> > the problems still exists.
>
> The problem was fixed yesterday on KDE CVS (both HEAD and KDE 3.4). The fix
> will appear in the next KDE 3.4.x release.

Sure that that is a problem of the kde version?
Several other persons reported that it works for them (kde 3.3.2) so I think
the bug depends on special configuration parts and I want to compare my own
kopeterc to a default kopeterc with for example one icq contact added.

Please send someone me this file, it is not as difficult as it seems...

Roland