On Tuesday 15 March 2005 02:15, Roland Wolters wrote: > Hi, > > I am still have problems with kopete which crashes on every kde-shutdown. > I tried to reinstall kopete (--force), installed the new kde 3.4 - but the > problems still exists. > After that I tried to delete all old config-data, but whenever I add my ICQ > account kopete crashes when kde goes down. > > So I need to have a look on a foreign kopeterc, with as much default > configurations as it is possible. > > Thank you very much, I want to close this bug.... > > Roland Cooker doesn't use kde 3.4 => don't ask on this Mailing list. Regards.