List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] need a kopeterc
From:       Roland Wolters <wolters.liste () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-03-15 1:15:00

Hi,

I am still have problems with kopete which crashes on every kde-shutdown.
I tried to reinstall kopete (--force), installed the new kde 3.4 - but the
problems still exists.
After that I tried to delete all old config-data, but whenever I add my ICQ
account kopete crashes when kde goes down.

So I need to have a look on a foreign kopeterc, with as much default
configurations as it is possible.

Thank you very much, I want to close this bug....

Roland