List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] xinitrc -> big fonts
From:       Zé <mmodem00 () netvisao ! pt>
Date:       2005-02-28 21:53:54

As i said in a previious email, everytime i install last xinitrc, my fonts
appear big.
I have updated now my system on wich includes xorg, i added the option
DisplaySize to /etc/xorg.conf and installed last xinitrc. Well i got again
big fonts.

I have a notebook Asus A2h with a SiS 650 graphic card.

Any solution for this big fonts problem?
--
Zé
Linux user #378762