List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] firefox problem since last cooker update
From:       Tim Sawchuck <tjs () h2cs ! com>
Date:       2004-10-31 16:35:57

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 03:51:35 +0200
Manchot wrote:

> Le samedi 30 Octobre 2004 10:21, Bernard Varaine a écrit :
> > Open in new tab doesn't work anymore.
> > tab is created but the page is not loaded
> > open in new window do work.
> >
> > Am i the only one ?
>
> Exactly the same problem here since 1.0RC1 update, and that make
> me really angry since it was working "almost" well before that.
> In fact, every recent update brings a lot of new bugs, and
> that's boring me.

Maybe you should not be using beta, release candidates (that
is what RC1 means, Release CANDIDATE. when bugs are solved), or
development versions if you do not have the patience to
troubleshoot and help solve bugs?!?!

That is what this list, this cooker participation is all about.
Maybe you should be waiting for the Official Release that is
stable so you do not have to feel angry!

--
 "My goal in life is to be as good of a person
  as my dog already thinks I am." --Unknown--

Mandrakelinux 10.1 Cooker - kernel 2.6.7-2.tmb.6mdk