List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] How to add a kcontrol module in Mdk 10?
From:       Juan Luis Baptiste <juancho () phreaker ! net>
Date:       2004-03-30 0:23:51

Hi,

I'm developing a kcontrol module for KDE 3.2 to configure Network settings as
you can see here:

http://www.merlinux.org/knetworkconf/kcm_knetworkconf.png

In a vanilla KDE 3.2, with only adding
xdg_apps_DATA = kcm_knetworkconfmodule.desktop
to Makefile.am, the kcm_knetworkconfmodule.desktop  file is installed in
${KDEDIR}/share/applications/kde/, from where it was loaded into kcontrol. In
Mdk 10 doesn't work, I have looked everywhere around to find a possible
location to do the same thing but I haven't figured out where to put it. Can
anyone help me with this?

Cheers,
--
Juan Luis Baptiste