List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] New menu structure proposal
From:       "Goetz Waschk" <waschk () informatik ! uni-rostock ! de>
Date:       2004-01-14 14:14:54

Am Mi 14 Jan 2004 15:01:50 GMT schrieb Marco Romeny:
> - CD Burning (Should be CD/DVD btw.) is hardly its own category,
> but rather fits under Media/ , System/Archiving/, System/Backup/

I disagree, I think it's rather a typical important task for a desktop
user, it shouldn't be hidden in Backup/CD Burning.
> - Multimedia -> Media would be an improvement.

I don't think so, most people understand the term multimedia as
audio/video, ... but think of Media has the press, etc. Also, the
installation CDs, are called "medias" in rpmdrake/urpmi.
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of