List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] [KDE-xinerama] New window doesn't open in cursor screen
From:       Fred Marmond <fmarmond () free ! fr>
Date:       2003-11-16 16:47:44

I don't know if it is mandrake related or pure KDE, but:
I've migrated from 9.2 to cooker this week, up-to-date now.
I've xinerama with 2 screens (on a geforce), well configured.
Before migrate, when I start a new window, it appeared in the screen that
contains the cursor.
Now, new window always open in xinerama #1.

Very annoying! ;)
No idea regarding the problem's origin...

Fred