List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Mandrake's Gimp has a big bug!
From:       Ricardo Cruz <rick2 () aeiou ! pt>
Date:       2003-06-09 20:59:45

 I didn't tried Gimp in another distro, but i was already told about this and
it's obvious that this bug makes Gimp unusable to professional artists, so it
can't be a Gimp's bug!

 Could you report it to me, please.

Thanks,
 Ricardo

--
In 1968 it took the computing power of 2 C-64's to fly a rocket to the moon.
Now, in 1998 it takes the Power of a Pentium 200 to run Microsoft Windows 98.