List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] acpi and mdk9.1
From:       NAOAQUALIS () aol ! com
Date:       2003-05-31 21:04:07

Hello,

I tried to install mdk9.1 with acpi support on my laptop wich is a compaq
presario 2144 but it failed.It seems that when i enable acpi support from
lilo.conf ("acpi=on") my laptop freeze when it load kernel.when i turn acpi off in
lilo.conf my laptop boot and work fine.what can i do to enable acpi ?
Alex