List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] kdoc missing
From:       Nick Brown <nickbroon () blueyonder ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-05-31 15:34:13

I notice that neither 9.1 or cooker has a kdoc rpm.
Mandrake used to ship this package in previous versions.
It is needed to generate kde documentation and thus to use kdevelop
properly. (no kde-lib documentation is not shipped either (unlike qt),
so I'd like to create my own, but need kdoc to do so).
I also can't find it in contrib.

Why is kdoc no longer available?
(and perhaps can kde devel packages include the documentation as
default, so people don't need to create their own)

thanks,
Nick