List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Kicker and tooltips in the latest Cooker KDE
From:       OS <101355.471 () compuserve ! com>
Date:       2003-05-06 19:38:56

I have noticed this. This occurred with Cooker right up until I did a fresh
install of 9.1. Now it has started to occur again. I wonder if this happens
after upgrading the KDE packages a few times ? Sounds dubious, but when I
raised it with the 9.1 beta Cooker I was getting "Works for me" type replies
as well. I don't know the percentage mix of people on Cooker who do complete
reinstalls every time vs. those who do package upgrades.

Currently the main Kicker bar is showing tooltips but the external the
External TaskBar is not.

I used to find that if I did anything to the Kicker bar, like move a button or
change a button properties the tooltips would reappear. However, since first
happening, it has not happened again for me to try this.

Owen