List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] Critical bug, but no response!!
From:       Sarang Lakare <sarang () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2003-05-03 18:59:29

This is to all those working at MandrakeSoft:

Where are you guys? Why is no-one even acknowledging  a critical bug, let
alone submit a fix for it? I took pains to find the cause and a fix, and then
reported it to cooker mailing list [1], and after some days to the exper
mailing list [2]. People have responded confirming that the bug is causing
problems with NIS too [3] (along with winbind).  I have also send this report
by direct email to Vincent and Laurent Montel.

Inspite of all this, I have not received a single email back from anyone at
MandrakeSoft. So I have a simple question.. is MandrakeSoft dead? It is a
very valid question because I am a club member for 11 months and my
membershit gets over next month. If this is the response from Mandrake, on
what basis should I renew?

If there is _anyone_ at MandrakeSoft, with even a little pride, they should
send me an email : sarang _at_ users.sf.net.

Regards,
Sarang

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/cooker@linux-mandrake.com/msg107927.html
[2] http://archives.mandrakelinux.com/expert/2003-04/msg01198.php