List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] cursor themes package
From:       Adam Williamson <aw280 () cam ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2003-03-29 22:47:26

On Sat, 2003-03-29 at 21:44, Charles A Edwards wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 22:13:49 +0200 (SAST)
> Buchan Milne <bgmilne@cae.co.za> wrote:
>
> > Could people please give the cursor themes package a bit of a run
> > around, see if it breaks any cursors or anything weird like that?
>
> Be nice if there was a thumb nail index so that you could preview the
> themes.
> Maybe you could steal the sample shots from kde-look.org
>
> I really like the gold theme.
> It is 3d, shadowed and animated.

Sorry, don't have the original (Cooker list gremlins ate it) so I'm
replying to this reply :). Neat package Buchan, I used it to pick the
awesome Silver theme...only thing is, its resize cursors don't seem to
be working. When I hover over a window frame I get the dull old 'core'
resize handles, not the flashy Silver ones. :)
--
adamw