List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] OT - Anyone building/testing the 2.5 kernel?
From:       webudo2 () web ! de
Date:       2003-03-23 10:49:02

i god the same problem in the past, reason was when I made "make menuconfig"
the script was looking for /boot/config which points for normal MDK to
config-2.4.21-0.13mdk and if this exists it takes the settings from there
which results is some incorrect settings at the end of "make menuconfig"
(e.g. for console). You have to remove this link for the time you config the
new kernel and you should get some better results.
Udo