List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] GNOME 2.2.1 Desktop
From:       Greg Meyer <gkmeyer () nysscpa ! org>
Date:       2003-03-19 15:33:03

On Wednesday 19 March 2003 10:25 am, scott chevalley wrote:

> >I'll ask again then.  Should this be reported upstream?  I didn't see
> > anything about this in the KDE bugzilla.  I did not check trolltech.
>
> It wasn't a kde problem... a patch was applied to libqt3 between 12mdk
> and 13mdk that forces the use of AA fonts, which will fail if the Render
> extension is not present.  There's a link in a previous message that
> points to a version of libqt3 without that patch and it works fine.

LOL, those rpms are mine, and I discovered the patch with others help pointing
me in the right direction.  I meant that if is a qt bug that prevents it from
falling back to no AA when no render extension is present, should I report it
to trolltech?  Or will the kde team (or someone from mandrakesoft handle
that.

--
Greg