List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: War (was: [Cooker] Re: APCI not working on presario 700)
From:       Duncan <1i5t5.duncan () cox ! net>
Date:       2003-03-12 13:38:06

On Wed 12 Mar 2003 05:32, Chmouel Boudjnah posted as excerpted below:
> David Walser <luigiwalser@yahoo.com> writes:
> > Though knowing too much could be dangerous :o)  Me and a friend were
> > having a discussion, and I was saying I hope some Americans don't
> > refuse to buy MDK 9.1 because of the situation at the United Nations,
> > and he said most Americans probably don't know Mandrake is French...
>
> we did get mails from some morons who said that they don't want to buy
> us because we are French and don't support the war.
> Hail we are like this we like to eat Camembert, drink Wine and make
> love :-p

Hey..  I'm USian (virtually no French tho, sorry), but that'd be a reason for
me to SUPPORT Mdk.  Sometimes, being the good guy means you have to let the
other guy shoot first, even if that means the bullet might be nuclear.  I see
no need to go back in for war at this point, and if we do, I think WE are in
the wrong.  (By contrast, I supported the original gulf war.)

So.. I just got another reason to support Mdk!

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin