List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] WOW OT post count
From:       Duncan <1i5t5.duncan () cox ! net>
Date:       2003-03-12 13:15:32

On Tue 11 Mar 2003 19:42, James Sparenberg posted as excerpted below:
> On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 17:58, Jason Greenwood wrote:
> > Impressive, you must have a big HDD!! =)
>
> The secret is to filter out all html e-mails... acii gets real small.

Unfortunately, according to my not yet emptied trash folder, one Jason
Greenwood is apparently the most prolific HTML poster on the list since the
my last update.  Some of his seem to be HTML, some not.

I too filter HTML to the trash.  It's a great way to kill most of the spam.  I
do scan the subject lines b4 closing KMail, tho, and auto-deleting them, just
to be sure I'm not going to be deleting anything important.

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin