List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Upgraded LDAP -> Database gone?
From:       Luca Olivetti <luca () ventoso ! org>
Date:       2003-02-28 21:40:54

Stefan van der Eijk wrote:

>> Well, as I said the sasl v1 library has been deprecated for more than
>> a year, and for almost the same time (spanning two mandrake releases)
>> I've been uploading to incoming packages for cyrus-sasl v2.
>

> Do you still have those packages lying around? Uploading to /incoming
> often doesn't work, I can upload to cooker / contrib, but can't reach
> /incoming (that I know of). Please put them on a website and send the
> links to cooker mailinglist or bugzilla.

I probably wasn't clear enough, sorry: my needs for sasl v2 have been
pretty limited (mainly to use cyrus-imapd) so I just packaged what I
needed, i.e cyrus-sasl v2 and cyrus-imapd, nothing less, nothing more.
I wouldn't package anything else since I cannot test what I'm not using
day to day so I'd make a lousy job (heck, maybe the job is lousy even
for these packages I *do* use every day ;-)
Anyway the cyrus-sasl package is what Florin took and put in cooker with
an additional patch.
They're also at <http://perso.wanadoo.es/olivetti/cyrus/>

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Note.- This message reached you today, it may not tomorrow if you