List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] WHY HAVE YOU CHANGE KDM WITH THIS HORRIBLE LOGIN    MANAGER ??????
From:       Shift <shift () free ! fr>
Date:       2003-02-01 12:37:24

Le Samedi 1 Février 2003 13:00, Adam Williamson a écrit :
> On Sat, 2003-02-01 at 11:41, Shift wrote:
> > Le Samedi 1 Février 2003 02:57, Lonnie Borntreger a écrit :
> > > So use GDM.  You can use GDM to login to KDE - unless they changed that
> > > also.
> >
> > GDM use gtk and if it is not installed (Because I can use only QT apps if
> > I want) and I don't want to install it just for that :)
>
> Well given all the Mandrake tools use GTK, I'd be surprised if there
> were many Mandrake PCs without it :)

I am a master of vim/sed/grep and I configure my box only by hand...... Who
says I am not credible ? :))
Of course my excuse was not very good ;)

But if Mandrake tools used QT it will be more better because regarding the
time gtk1 apps take to be migrated to gtk2 we will have gtk1 and gtk2 install
in our box for years !! But that's an other troll^Wsubject

Shift