List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Patch-o-matic
From:       Rocco Stanzione <grasshopper () linuxkungfu ! org>
Date:       2002-12-18 17:07:55

Marcel,

Great, thanks!  I'm also very willing to help.  The patches I use are:

ipt_time: Great shutting off internet access for the kids after 10pm or
something
ipt_string: Matches strings within packet payloads
ipt_psd: Portscan detector, very nice
ipt_nth: match every nth packet
ipt_iplimit: you know about that one, quite useful
ipt_recent: make a temporary bad-guy rule for someone who 'recently', say,
triggered the portscan detector
ip_conntrack_pptp and ip_nat_pptp: for allowing vpn connections from/through
the firewall machine (I don't think these are part of patch-o-matic)

Thanks!

Rocco

On Saturday 14 December 2002 04:20 am, Marcel Pol spake thusly: