List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Microsoft True Type Fonts for Contrib...
From:       Ben Reser <ben () reser ! org>
Date:       2002-11-30 21:35:47

On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 10:06:40PM +0100, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> Whatever dirty trick is used to "comply" with license, i also think it is a
> very bad idea to have them in contrib. However, i would be a very nice PLF
> package... So let's continue the discussion on plf-discuss instead of
> inflating this thread endlessly on cooker.

I don't really approve of PLF.  It has packages on there that aren't
even legal anywhere... e.g. the win32 codecs.  No "dirty tricks" are
used at all in that package.   Considering that I'm in the US, I won't
join that list...  So if someone wants to put my package in PLF that's
their privilege, it's GPL.

--
Ben Reser <ben@reser.org>
http://ben.reser.org

"If you're not making any mistakes, you're flat out not trying hard
enough." - Jim Nichols