List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] RE: MPG123 issues in 8.2 - SOLVED!
From:       Fran Parker <lilbambi () pop4 ! net>
Date:       2002-09-30 23:36:55

Thank you all so much for your responses regarding this issue.

My husband found what was needed.  He finally got it to work.

He installed the latest version of mpg321 for Mandrake, then it still
did the same thing.

So then he found that if he replaced the smaller Mandrake libm-2.2.4.so
with the RedHat version (which was around twice its size) it fixed the
problem beautifully!

I hope you can pass this info on to the mpg321 rpm team, it may come in
handy for them for future rpms.

Thanks so much and I hope my husband's tenacity pays off for the entire
Mandrake Team.

Bambi