List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Creating ISO from cooker mirror
From:       "Trent M. Gunnarson" <obnxs () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2002-09-30 20:35:13

A couple of quick questions;

1) Have any users made installation CDs with Mandrake 9 ?

No matter what I do, including re-downloading everything but the RPMS from the
RELEASE 9 mirror ends up really messed up at the point of selecting packages.
I mean I can try different machines, expert or not on install options it
makes no difference.  The package tree is NOT there and the only way to
select packages is in flatfile mode.  THEN it does not install what I select
OR increase the "bytes required" for install field; it starts at 15 and stays
there. I'm sincerely torked right now because people tell me what to type and
it does not work. I've got a pile of coasters now to add to the *other* pile
of AOL cds.

2) Do you think NOT using '--discsize 734000000' will fix the problem ?

--
Sincerely,

Trent M. Gunnarson
obnxs@earthlink.net